Deep Cleaning for End of Tenancies in Birmingham
For tenants, leaving a clean and presentable property behind will guarantee your deposit back. It can also provide you with good references. Meanwhile, it’s important for landlords to make sure it’s as clean and hygienic as possible for new residents.
Whether you’re a tenant or landlord, our cleaners will clean your property from top to bottom according to your unique requirements. We offer deep cleaning with excellent attention to detail and ensure that nothing is overlooked
With our deep end of tenancy cleaning, you will enjoy stunning results.
All our services are reasonably priced and are guaranteed to produce excellent results. Our certified cleaning technicians thoroughly clean all surfaces, including those often overlooked nooks and crannies.
We use the finest products and equipment to ensure your property looks and feels amazing. Prices for our end of tenancy cleaning are highly competitive and we can follow a customised check list that meets all your requirements.
If you need professional end of tenancy cleaning in Birmingham, please contact us for more information.
End of tenancy cleaning checklist:
- Fridge: Remove all grime, mildew and food splatters. Wipe the door handles, clear the rubber seal as well as the roof of the refrigerator.
- Freezer: Clean the inside as well as outside and then wipe the door handles.
- Dishwasher: Remove food deposits, grime and mildew, check filters, clear the soap dispenser draw.
- Washing machine: Wipe down inside and outside, check and clear the rubber seal, clear the dispenser drawer with detergent.
- Microwave: Clean the inside as well as outside, roasting plate and handle.
- Tumble dryer: Clean dust as well as lint filters, check manages and rubber seal.
- Oven cleaning: Clean and degrease oven, grill and hob, oven racks and grill pan, internal top of oven and wipe as well as clear the rubber seal.
- Toaster: Clean and eliminate remaining crumbs.
- Cupboards: As well as drawers. To clean the grime around the handles.
- Rubbish bin: Wash and clean.
- Sinks: Scrubbed, descale and wipe down.
- Wall/Tiles: Clean as well as dry off the wall tiles as well as grout.
- Flooring: Vacuum and mop the floors, refine the sleek surfaces.
* Note: Freezers, as well as fridges must be defrosted in advanced.